Greetings reader! Since you landed in this page, its likely that you are looking to support CPAHQ by joining our team. We are currently looking for Reporters, Philosophers, Editors, and a Column Manager! Before you apply though, you need to know that there are multiple requirements we put to ensure that CPAHQ only hosts posts of the highest quality. They may or may not seem too demanding, but they are all absolutely necessary. Reporting is a great power, and with great power comes great responsibility.
If you are applying to be a Column Manager, please DM DMT#4402 on Discord after you apply.
- You have to be unbiased. The purpose of this website is to report what is true, and to also host different philosophical opinions about armies, always presented in a polite and respectful manner. Regardless of which kind of posts you write, you must put aside your personal biases as much as possible. Please keep in mind though that bias and opinion aren’t the same thing. The difference lays in the existence of arguments, and we very much support opinion essays and writer input in reports, as long as they are clearly presented as such. Try to see everything you write through the prespective of someone neutral.
- You have to be available. Reporting is a demanding bussiness, with developments in the army community happening 24/7. You have to be both active on Discord, and have the time required to devote into post writing. Being able to type quickly is also definitely a plus. You need to be available a minimum of two hours per day.
- You have to be productive. CPAHQ always needs a continuous stream of fresh content, and so we have set a requirement of at least one post per week for our reporters. We all have our hardships irl, and therefore if something happens one week its no big deal, but you have to be pretty consistent overall.
- You have to be open to criticism. That’s the only way you can become better at reporting. The higher ranks of the website will always give you feedback to help you in becoming a better reporter. You also need to listen to the community members as well though, because their feedback can always be insightful and give you a different prespective on your writings, the one of the outsider.
- You have to be respectful. Both towards the rest of CPAHQ team, and towards the members of the army community in general. Racism, homophobia and hate speech in general won’t be tolerated on this platform. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Keep in mind though that polite and well-intended criticism is of course not a form of disrespect, and as a reporter it’s actually your duty to act upon it.
However, don’t think that you won’t be compensated for your efforts. There are multiple benefits you earn by working on CPAHQ!
- You will earn prestige. CPAHQ is set to be a prestigious website, run by multiple army legends with years of experience in media. By being a part of our team, you will become well known across the army community.
- You will earn promotions. The harder and better you work, the closer you get to advancing to a higher spot in the CPAHQ hierarchy.
- You will earn staff chat access. You will be added on the special staff members chatroom on Discord, where you will be able to easily get in touch with various well known figures of our community, and to also learn the newest developments in CPA earlier than everyone else.
- You will earn writing experience. The more you write and listen to feedback, the better writer you become. It is a skill that will help you everywhere in life, from school essays to bussiness emails.
- You will earn reporting experience. If you intend to follow the career path of journalism, CPAHQ will provide you with some hands on experience in the media scene, which you will definitely find useful.
If you think you have what it takes, fill out the application form below!
Go to the full page to view and submit the form.