KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters – Performance and size start to increase for some as war is waged within the community, while everyone else begins to settle into October.
Administrator’s Note: Due to attempting to falsify events, the Templars of Club Penguin have been deducted 20 points in this edition of the Top Ten (10 points per fraudulent event). Such behavior is not tolerated by the CPAHQ Administration and further penalties will be incurred if such behaviors are to continue.
1. Ice Warriors [+0] [67.65]
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [-0] [62.50]
3. Help Force [+0] [59.39]
4. Army of Club Penguin [+1] [43.50]
5. Silver Empire [+1] [40.75]
6. Templars [-2] [39.35]
7. Water Vikings [+0] [34.13]
8. Trojans [+4] [22.20]
9. People’s Imperial Confederation [+1] [20.67]
10. Red Ravagers [-1] [20.54]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Tiger Warriors [NEW] [15.50]
12. Eclipse of CP [+2] [14.34]
13. Dark Vikings [+2] [11.50]
Click HERE to view the full calculations
Bios were compiled by Snork, Spotty, Paddy, Shallissa, Action, and Todoro
1. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held six events this week, and began with their Heroes vs Villains Kickoff event, maxing 42. Next, they took to the mountains for their Sled Racing Tournament, attended by 41 Racers. Their Troops took over with a U-Lead event, where they maxed 37. The Water Vikings fought against 31 Warriors in a Ghostbusters Practice Battle. 32 Troops went to Icey’s Food Takeover, and 43 attended a Catch the Villain event to finish the week.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation: RPF had quite and eventful week with 9 events total. First they held and of spooky dimension where they maxed a total of 28 penguins online. Secondly, they held a pumpkin themed AUSIA event maxing 23. Thirdly, they held an event called return of zoomers where they saw a max of 26. Then, held an Monster Mash event maxing 32. Next, held yet another AUSIA flex event where they saw a max of 25. Then, they had another event of operation Slime event with a max of 22. Next, they held a skirmish in the sky type event where they saw a total of 31 penguins online. Then, held one last AUSIA event for the week where they relay the rushers with max of 32. Finally to finish off the week they held a capture chaos event where they saw a max total of 30.
3. Help Force: The Help Force were busy with their war against the Silver Empire, which saw them battle it out in 5 events this week. They began the week with their first invasion of the week, with 26 troops logging on to invade Downhill. This was followed by their first defense, with a size of 38 logged onto defend Ice Cream. On Wednesday, 42 penguins attended the invasion of Sled, with 29 helping to defend Down Under on Friday. They ended their week with an invasion of Cream Soda, with a max of 25.
4. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin held a total of six events this week. To start their week, they hosted a Grand Prix event, with a max of 20 troops. Next, the Clovers helped their allies in a Vengeance Invasion, maxing 20 penguins. Following this, 16 Clovers logged on for the defense of Down Under. ACP then had a themed event where 17 wizards logged on. Later on that day they logged on for another battle, which saw 16 troops in attendance. Their week ended with a ghostbusters event, with a max size of 12.
5. Silver Empire: Silver Empire had a total of four events this week. They began the week with their first invasion, this was the Invasion of Ice Cream, with 21 troops logging on. This was followed by another invasion, with 15 penguins logging on to invade Down Under. Next, they had their first defense of the week, 18 penguins logged on for the defense of Cream Soda. They concluded the week with their Champions Cup battle against Templars, with a max of 15
6. Templars: The Templars hosted a total of 6 events this week. They started their week off strong with a practice battle against Wet Army Penguins which saw 40 members in attendance. Immediately after, 36 members participated in an unscheduled soccer event. The Templars hosted an unscheduled pre-battle training with 34 participants, accompanied by a practice battle against the People’s Imperial Confederation with a max of 37 members. Later in the week TCP achieved a max of 32 during their unscheduled tournament training. TCP finished off their week with their Champions Cup VI battle against Silver Empire with a max size of 47.
7. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings held a grand total of four events this week. Kicking it off with a fashion show, a total of 11 people were seen in attendance. Later that same day, a practice battle took place against the Ice Warriors, peaking at 14 troops online. Next, the Norse Army gathered to play some thin ice, with 20 of their fellow troops. Their last event of the week was a dance contest, with 13 dancers showing up and busting some moves.
8. Trojans: The Trojans had a busy week with a total of 5 events. They kicked off their week with an EU training event with a max of 9 members. Next, they held a costume party with 10 spooky Trojans in attendance. They hosted a second EU event that saw 6 members participating. Later in the week 10 baristas took part in their Coffee Day event. Their week concluded with a max of 8 members attending their Mining Event and practice battle against ECP.
9. People’s Imperial Confederation: People’s Imperial Confederation had 3 events this week. They started the week with a Practise Battle vs the Templars, that had a size of 7 troops. This was followed by 11 members logging on for Tactics Training & Hide and Seek. Their last event of the week saw a max of 11 for Candy Corn Crew Event.
10. Red Ravagers: The Red Ravagers held six events this week. They kicked things off with their best max this week, with 13 Troops attending Jug’s Insomnia event. Next, 9 Ravagers took part in Operation: Bully HCOM. They held a Hide and Seek event, maxing 8, followed by a Vengeance Invasion, where they maxed 4. 4 Troops also attended a defense of Down Under. In their final event of the week, they invaded Cream Soda with a max of 3.
While the pinnacle of the Top Ten remains the same as last week we see many changes, some shifts being a result of the Templars point deductions. The Ice Warriors retain the top spot for another week, once more being trailed by the Rebel Penguin Federation. The Help Force continue to claim third with activity increasing as a result of the Silver Rush War. The Army of Club Penguin and Silver Empire climb up one spot to fourth and fifth respectively, both as a result of their active war efforts and the Templars point reduction. The Water Vikings claim seventh for a second week in a row, whilst the Trojans propel themselves to eighth in their first ever placing in the Top Ten. Finally, the People’s Imperial Confederation obtain ninth after swapping tenth with the Red Ravagers, the latter of which is also embroiled in the community-wide conflict. Notably, Wet Army Penguins drop out of the Top Ten completely following a lack of events this week.
Sidie9 serves as Director In Chief of Club Penguin Army Headquarters. A member of the administration since May of 2021, Sidie manages the day-to-day happenings of the publication as well as ongoing projects. Outside of CPAHQ, she had served as the 37th Commander in Chief of the Army of Club Penguin in 2015. Voted “Best Owner” at the CPAC End of Year Gala in 2015, Sidie was also inducted as Small/Medium Army Legend. After returning to the army community in 2019, Sidie founded the People’s Imperial Confederation. Though retired from army activities she continues to pursue her interest in army media.