KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters – As the September drop comes to and end, things appear to stabilize in the community making for a fresh start for many armies.
1. Ice Warriors [+1] [71.71]
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [-1] [60.56]
3. Help Force [+1] [54.23]
4. Templars [-1] [53.00]
5. Army of Club Penguin [+0] [48.09]
6. Silver Empire [+2] [37.94]
7. Water Vikings [-1] [35.99]
8. Wet Army Penguins [+1] [25.25]
9. Red Ravagers [+1] [22.50]
10. People’s Imperial Confederation [+2] [20.00]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters [-4] [19.50]
12. Trojans [+2] [18.67]
13. Special Weapons and Tactics [-2] [16.50]
14. Eclipse of CP [NEW] [9.5]
15. Dark Vikings [+0] [8.5]
Click HERE to view the full calculations
Bios were compiled by Spotty, TD99, Da Best, Shallissa, Action, and Todoro
1. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held a total of 6 events this week in celebration of their Disney Week. They started their week off with a “kachow” at their AUSIA Cars Takeover and practice battle against Help Force with 37 members in attendance. Next, they hosted a Disney Staff U-lead and rallied 51 members online. Later in the week 26 members attended their Hook vs Croc Showdown, following that up with their IW Mummies vs ACP Pharaohs battle with 21 members participating. The Ice Warriors celebrated their Be Our Guest Ball with 45 guests in attendance. To end their week, the Ice Warriors honored Law with a max of 64 penguins during her final battle as leader.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation: Rebel Penguin Federation had 9 events again this week. They started off with a Carnival Takeover, with 29 penguins logging on to celebrate. Two days later, 19 members attended Operation: Spinning Heads, followed by Operation: Fair Champion with a size of 25. Next, 22 rebels logged on for Operation: Sphinx Style. On Thursday, 21 attended Operation: Photo Fanatics, with 21 troops logging on again later that day for Operation: Viking Clash. The following day, 21 members attended Operation: Coven Circuit. On Saturday the rebels held 2 events again, the first with a size of 25 in Operation: Fly Me To The Moon, and the last event of the week seeing a max of 31 in Operation: Battle of Brothers.
3. Help Force: The Help Force had a strong week with 3 events. They started off with a u-lead box themed event, maxing 26. They then conquered land from the silvers with a max of 38. To end their week the helpers held another invasion on the CPAN server map, maxing 26.
4. Templars: The Templars had a total of 4 events this week. They started with an Unscheduled Training event maxing 32, Followed by a Practice Battle vs Trojans maxing 40, Tournament Training event maxing 35 & finally a Victory March maxing 32.
5. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin had 7 events this week. Their first event of the week saw 19 penguins fly around the island with a Propeller Event. After learning to fly, they put their new skill into practice and haunted the island in Ghostbusters with 23 ghosts participating. Keeping with the themed events, on Wednesday 16 pharaohs logged on for an Ancient Egypt battle. Next, 13 troops attended Clover Paparazzi, followed by a Unicorn Reunion, with 17 unicorns galloping around the island. They finished their week with 2 events, the first being a Clovers Coffee Party with a max of 18. The last event of the week was a Battle Against Red Ravagers with a size of 14 troops.
6. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire had 4 events this week. They started with a Shrek Takeover event maxing 16, Followed by Champions Cup training event maxing 13 & a Practice Battle vs WAP maxing 18. They then ended their week with a Defense battle against Help Force maxing 23.
7. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings held four events this week. Kicking it off with a scavenger hunt peaking at 15 online. Next, a practice battle against the Rebel Penguin Federation saw 18 troops in attendance. Later, they held a training event, with 18 Vikings showing up to sharpen their tactics and formations. To finish the week off, the Norse army had their first champions cup battle against the People’s Imperial Confederation, maxing 20.
8. Wet Army Penguins: Wet Army Penguins held a total of 4 events this week. Their week began with a US Training Event where they attained a max of 10 penguins. The next day WAP held an unscheduled EU Training where 12 members logged on. Towards the end of their week 7 members logged on for a training event. WAP ended their week hosting another event with 14 members participating.
9. Red Ravagers: The Red Ravagers had 4 events this week. They started their week off with getting into the Halloween spirit with Mummified Ravys, with 8 mummies in attendance. Next they had a CCVI Training where they had a max of 17. This was followed by another Halloween themed event of What’s Up Witches, with 8 witches online. Their final event of the week saw them log on for a PB vs ACP with a size of 5.
10. People’s Imperial Confederation: The People’s Imperial Confederation had just the 2 events this week. Their first event of the week saw 13 troops participate in PIC Tactical Parade, preparing for their first Champions Cup battle. Their second and last event of the week was Champions Cup VI Round One with 11 penguins logging on.
With the rankings changing up quite a bit in comparison to weeks past, this week should bring some new things for the community. With the Ice Warriors claiming the top spot this week, followed closely by the Rebel Penguin Federation. The Help Force were able to snag the third spot despite having a fewer amount of events in comparison to weeks past. Claiming the fourth spot is the Templars who are fresh off a war against the ACP. In fifth, we have the Army of Club Penguin who seem to have claimed that spot week after week. The Silver Empire claims the sixth spot and have just declared war against the Help Force, perhaps we see them skyrocket in the rankings this coming week. The Water Vikings follow closely behind in the seventh spot and are set to have a few more battles in the Champions Cup this week. Surprisingly, the Wet Army Penguins were able to snag the eighth spot despite not showing up to their battles for the Champions Cup this week. Snagging the ninth spot is the Red Ravagers, who are proving time and time again that they are still a relevant army in this community. Finally the People’s Imperial Confederation takes the tenth place and are set to have a few more battles in the Champions Cup as well.
Fusion is the current Associate Director for Club Penguin Army Headquarters. Being a recent addition to the Admin team, his main responsibility is overseeing any and all tournaments run by the organization. Prior to this, he was the Editor in Chief for CPAHQ, managing all content on our website. He got his start in the media scene back in April of 2020 as a reporter for the Club Penguin Army League. He was also a Reporter for Club Penguin Army Hub until their closure in January of 2021. He has been in the community since December of 2019, holding staff or hcom positions in the Doritos, Ice Warriors, Dark Warriors, and the Army of Club Penguin.