KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters – With a successful first week of Project: Conquest, we see a huge increase in the number of battles, with a close fight for the top spot.
1. Ice Warriors [+0] [80.73]
2. Army of Club Penguin [+2] [79.05]
3. Rebel Penguin Federation [+0] [77.72]
4. Help Force [-2] [71.41]
5. Templars [+1] [53.44]
6. Water Vikings [-1] [50.44]
7. Special Weapons and Tactics [+1] [47.05]
8. Silver Empire [-1] [43.50]
9. Doritos [+1] [37.52]
10. Spartans [NEW!] [30.50]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Fire Warriors [-2] [29.33]
12. People’s Imperial Confederation [-1] [25.00]
13. Golden Troops [+0] [23.00]
14. Red Ravagers [-2] [18.56]
15. Sea Serpents [-1] [16.16]
16=. Magma Clan [NEW!] [9.00]
16=. Medieval Warriors [NEW!] [9.00]
Click HERE to see the calculations!
1. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held a total of seven events this week. Starting with an Ice Prom event with 52 attendees. The Summer Awards and Hall of Fame inductions then took place maxing 62. A racing event was then held with 40 warriors in attendance. Next, a practice battle against the Water Vikings took place which turned into a hide and seek event peaking at 50 online. The next event was a divisional battle between both divisions, with a turnout of 53 from both sides. To finish the week off a training event was held to prepare for the upcoming Legends Cup with 46 warriors sharpening their tactics and formations.
2. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin had a busy week as they hosted a total of 9 events. Starting off a Clover Conquest event was held maxing 48. Next, the Clovers saw a total of 45 pizza penguins log on for an Operation: Hot Sauce. Following this, they held an Advisor Appreciation event maxing 41. They then had 46 troops log on for an Operation EUSIA event mixing their Ausia and EU divisions. Next, the army took on Magma Clan in Project Conquest, gaining a new server with a max of 40. Next up 44 troops logged on for a Shady theme event rocking some cool sunglasses. 33 Clovers logged on for a scavenger hunt event the next day. A return of the Echo and Alpha Divisions had a total of 36 in attendance. To end off the week they had yet another Project Conquest event, this time against DCP maxing a total of 31.
3. Rebel Penguin Federation: The Rebel Penguin Federation had a packed week with 9 events. It started off with their US/EU Operation: Bingo event where they maxed 42. Next, they held their first Ausia event of the week, Operation: Colors Of The Rainbow event which saw a max of 43 penguins. Things got intense at their US Operation: Strike Force Strikes Back event which maxed 36. Furthermore, they maxed 58 at their EU Operation: Ferocious Faces event. Their next Ausia event, Operation: Best Song Ever saw 33 in attendance. Following this, they held an EU Operation: Sushi Spectacular event which saw 44 troops attend. In addition, their US Operation: Tassel Worth The Hassle event maxed 41, while their Ausia Operation: Mine Diamonds event maxed 35. Rebel Penguin Federation’s week came to a close with a US/EU Operation: Just A Phase event where they maxed 44.
4. Help Force: The Help Force had an exciting week, with seven events altogether. They began with a Styles Takeover attended by 50 Helpers. This was followed by two tournaments in Ice Fishing, and Pizzatron, that maxed 41 and 30 respectively. 47 troops fought the forces of the Ketchup Krusaders next, and then 37 troops fought eachother in a Fire vs Water branch battle. The Help Force got a chance to train this week, holding a U-Lead with a max of 28. They finished the week by celebrating their graduations with a Dance Contest, with 47 Helpers donning graduation caps.
5. Templars: Templars held six events this week. They started off with an AUSIA training event, with a max of 16. 37 troops made their debut in Project: Conquest, fighting with the Water Vikings for Northern Lights. Their staff got a chance to practice some tactics with a U-Lead event, maxing 40. They took on the Fire Warriors in a battle attended by 26 troops. Their penultimate event was a training that maxed 38. Their last opponents this week were the Silver Empire, with 35 Templars going against them.
6. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings had a total of 6 events this week. They started their week with an EU Puffle rescue event maxing 27 Viking Puffle rescuers. Next, the Viking army saw a total of 28 log on for a US defense of Northern Lights against Templars. Following this, they saw a defense of Frostbite with Golden Troops maxing 21 troops. Next, an Ausia battle with Sea Serpents took place maxing 19 troops! Next, the army saw an EU invasion of HalfPipe maxing 22. To end the week off, They had yet another invasion this time of Jerry’s funeral (rip) maxing 20.
7. Special Weapons and Tactics: Special Weapons and Tactics have had a busy week, holding six events. They began with an asteroid takeover event, maxing 18. Next, they achieved their highest max this week of 29 during a war training. 24 troops joined the fight during SWAT’s first battle of Project: Conquest, invading Beverage Overkill. Their next event was a battle against the Fire Warriors, maxing 18. They invaded Sled afterwards, in a battle attended by 23 penguins. Finally, they faced the Silver Empire in a defense of their server, Tuxedo, reaching a max of 20.
8. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held 4 events this week. Their week began with a Pizza Caveguin takeover event maxing 26. Following this, 25 troops came out to help defend their land, Bubble Tea, in a ferocious battle against The Red Ravagers. Next, Silver Empire successfully invaded SWAT’S server Tuxedo where they maxed 20. They ended the week defending another one of their servers, Funny Bone, against The Templars which saw a max of 22.
9. Doritos: The Doritos used the first week of Project: Conquest to hold four battles. They began by invading Magma Clan’s server, Santorini, with a max of 23. They weren’t finished yet, as this was followed by an invasion of Below Zero, with 18 Doritos fighting the People’s Imperial Confederation for it. They then fought in their own territory, defending their server, Freddy’s Doghouse, against the Red Ravagers, maxing 20. They finished off with a defence of Aaron’s Base(d)ment, with 10 Doritos taking on the Army of Club Penguin.
10. Spartans: The Spartans enter the Top Ten this week, debuting with two events. They held an opening parade as their first event, maxing 30. They didn’t hesitate to start building up their battle skills, with 20 Spartans attending a war training event to finish the week.
Kingfunks4 is a part of the administration of CPAHQ, helping with content and staff management, officially holding the title of Discord Manager. He founded CPAHQ upon the new era of CP Armies in January 2021. Funks is best known for being CPA Central CEO four times from 2011-2016, whilst also formerly leading the Army of CP, Ice Warriors and Water Vikings. He holds the title of CPA Legend, and works with Mchappy and Iceyfeet as legend committee managers.