KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters – The whole community sees a boost in size as March Madness is underway, which results in the tightest top three finish in CPAHQ history.
1. Ice Warriors [+0] [81.60]
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [+0] [81.04]
3. Army of Club Penguin [+0] [78.41]
4. Help Force [+1] [67.87]
5. Water Vikings [-1] [62.98]
6. Silver Empire [+0] [49.05]
7. Templars [+0] [45.88]
8. People’s Imperial Confederation [+1] [37.99]
9. Special Weapons and Tactics [-1] [37.33]
10. Fire Warriors [+2] [32.00]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Red Ravagers [-1] [29.31]
12. Blue Ravagers [+1] [15.17]
13. Coffee Bean Army [+0] [7.50]
14T. Royal Penguins [+1] [6.50]
14T. Cries Cult [+3] [6.50]
Click HERE to see the calculations!
1. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors had an engaging week with 6 events. To kick off the week, they held an Ice Civil War EU event, maxing a magnificent 53 troops. Next they held another EU event to train for the March Madness tournament, which saw 51 troops take part in. Soon after conducted an AUSIA Pizza Party event to train for the March Madness tournament yet again, maxing 33 troops. Continuing their good run, a branch practice battle against the People’s Imperial Confederation saw 40 warriors attending, and then another St Patrick’s day themed tournament training event witnessed a max of 50 troops. Bringing their training into good effect, the Ice Warriors went up against the SWAT of CP in the quarter finals of the March Madness tournament, maxing an amazing 76 warriors in the battle.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation: The Rebel Penguin Federation continue to inch ever so closely towards the pole position. They began their nine-event week with a divisional battle, where they had 41 total troops logged on. After their weekly off-day, they returned to action with an AUSIA event, seeing sizes of 36 troops. The next day, the Rebels hosted two events with fantastic attendance; a US training session with 53 troops and a green-themed EU event with a whopping 68 troops! They didn’t slow down, either, maxing 48 on Thursday at an AUSIA drilling event. They also hosted an EU hide-and-seek event, obtaining a max of 46. RPF concluded their week with a busy Saturday where all three divisions were active. First, they had sizes of just 26 at their AUSIA event. Then, they rebounded with an EU event, garnering a total of 47 troops. Lastly, they prepared for their upcoming March Madness battle with 39 troops. Will the Rebels’ Elite Eight appearance be enough to push them into first place next week? Only time will tell.
3. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin was busy with a total of 6 events this week. They hosted their first event on Monday, with a Special Ops training maxing 35. They also had an AUSIA formations training the same day where they maxed an amazing 47 penguins. Next, they had a UK/US battle against the People’s Imperial Confederation where they had a max of 41 penguins online. Then, they had another AUSIA event, this time maxing 41. A couple of days later, they had a US speed training where they maxed 35. Finally, they had their first March Madness battle of the Elite Eight against the Water Vikings with 70 total troops attending.
4. Help Force: Help Force held five events this week, an increase from last week. They began their week with a shamrock training event that maxed 40. This was followed by two battle training events that were attended by 35 and 32 helpers respectively. They had an exciting practice battle next with the Water Vikings which also maxed 32. To finish their week, 40 helpers took part in Operation: Ascendance.
5. Water Vikings: Water Vikings had a busy week, holding five events. To prepare for their battle against the Army of Club Penguin, they held two training events to start the week, both maxing 31. This was followed by a St Patrick’s Day celebration, attended by 35 vikings. 35 troops also attended their next event, a practice battle against the Help Force. To end the week, they fought an intense battle against the Army of Club Penguin, maxing 50 in the second round of March Madness.
6. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire had a fun week with 6 events. First, they had their March Madness battle in the Outstanding Octet against the Fire Warriors, where they maxed 34. Next, they had a EU Painters Prep event with 22 shiny penguins on. Then, they had an AUSIA Pizzatron Tournament, with a max of 18. Later that day, they had a fun game of Hide and Seek with 21 penguins on. The next day, they had a US formations and tactics training where they maxed 23. Finally, they ended the week with a EU Connect Four tournament and a max of 19.
7. Templars: Templars had an action-packed week, holding five events. Their week started with a March Madness battle against Red Ravagers, with a max of 30. The next day they held a U-Lead event, attended by 24 troops. They saw another max of 30 in their next event, Operation: Golden Eagle, and 24 in Operation: Shamrock Training. Their week ended with an AUSIA event, attended by 14 troops.
8. People’s Imperial Confederation: While the People’s Imperial Confederation lacked in size this week, they made up for it in terms of activity. They began their week with two events on the 16th, an AUSIA leprechaun event and a practice battle against the Army of Club Penguin, where 10 and 16 troops attended, respectively. The following day, the Imperials attended another practice battle. This time, they faced the Ice Warriors, where they saw sizes of 14 troops. PIC concluded their week on the 20th with two events. The first being an igloo contest with 16 troops participating. Then, and lastly, another AUSIA event- this time clown themed, obtaining a max of 10 again.
9. Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT held three events this week, keeping hold of their major army status. They started the week off with a training to prepare for March Madness’s Round 2, maxing 20. A few days later, 23 troops showed at another training event. They finished the week with a highly-anticipated battle against the Ice Warriors in March Madness, with a max of 24.
10. Fire Warriors: The Fire Warriors had a quiet week with only 2 events. To start the week they faced off against the Silver Empire in an intense battle in round 1 of the March Madness tournament, which 33 troops took part in. The Fire Warriors then conducted an Operation Shamrock Shake EU event maxing 17 troops to conclude the week.
CPA Headquarters Director in Chief
Top Ten Committee
Pranav, Ferdthebird1, Snork, DMT